Born in Vadodara Gujarat Indian 1968
Bachelor of Commerce from MS University Vadodara Gujarat
Working for New York Police Department.
Past President & Board of Trustee of Federation of Indian association part of FIA for last 12 Years.The Federation of Indian Associations (FIA) of the tri-state area of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut is one of the largest esteemed umbrella organizations in the Indian community.
• It represents over 500,000 strong and vibrant Asian-Indians who provide significant grass root support.
• Established in the year 1970, the FIA has blossomed into a commendable organization that has become an effective mouthpiece and mobilizer for the community.
• FIA represents various issues that concern a growing Asian-Indian community at the local, state, and national levels.
• Over the years, it has also tried to project a truthful and real image of India to the mainstream community and also further the interests of Indians residing in the United States.
• It is in this spirit that, since 1981, the annual India Day Parade is held in New York City to present our progress and unity to the many diversified ethnic communities in this area.
• Vice President of the Edison Cricket Club a non-profit organization of which I have been a member since 2008.
• President & Founder National Of Cricket USA
• My passion of serving the community comes from my parents, who served a small town of Gujarat through Lions Club International. I was instrumental as a team leader in coordinating the first ever South Asian Celebration of America’s Independence day “4th of July” in Edison Township by South Asian Community Outreach. I have also served as a Co-Chair in Dushera Festival in Edison Township.
• Trustee Indian Officers Society(IOS) s NYPD I was Part of PM VIST Event and handled PM Security and Public relation.
• Community Service Award By New York Police Department 2016
• Community Service Award BY South Asian Community Outreach 2018
• Citation & proclamation:
• New York state assembly 2014
• United States Department Of State 2017
• Office Of Comptroller Nassau County NY 2017
• Office of the mayor Hoboken 2018